Friday, October 18, 2013

Insider Knowledge - Copywriting for Business, Online and Social Media


As a copywriter, I’m often asked how I can compose copy and write about subjects that are not within my realm of expertise? As an author of novels, you could ask the same question about fiction. After all, how can you write about time travel, other dimensions or incredible journeys to distant alien planets without actually experiencing it? I’ve written a number of historical novels and although I’m a history major, I still always need to conduct research to get everything just right. This is also the case with my many non-fiction articles, which are not always on topics with which I’m overly familiar. 

Consequently, I must undergo a fair amount of reading before commencing the articles. The same principle applies to web copy, in that you have to get the facts straight in order to give your client the best possible impression and exposure on the web. 

I have extensive experience in writing for a wide range of industries and markets. Contact me directly for details of rates and fees regarding copywriting services.

No comments: