Friday, May 9, 2014

Summer Camps in Calgary and area

I’m available to visit summer camps in the Calgary area each July and August. 

I can be a special guest or work as part of the programming. I have a number of presentations, workshops, and other programs that are suitable for summer camps, but am very flexible. I’m happy to discuss ways in which my programs can fit in with the general theme of your camp for a particular week.
I also offer my five day playwriting program for local community associations and other groups. This can be run as a morning or afternoon camp for small groups of children ages nine to twelve.

Contact me about rates and availability for summer camps this July and August. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So.. may i know with is the rates..?





Summer Camps in California

Unknown said...

Do you have camps running in the area this summer?