Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Great Reviews of The Alchemist's Portrait - Part Four




Here are some great reader comments about The Alchemist's Portrait 

"Your book was great! It was one of those books where I felt as if I were in it. I loved this book and it is now one of my all-time favourites!"

"The Alchemists Portrait was a great book to read. I love mystery, adventure and scary books. You had all of them."

"I loved it!!! It's one of my favourite books of all time!"

"I absolutely loved your book, it was amazing."

"Your book was awesome."

"I really like your book because it has a very cool story line and it is exciting."

"I enjoyed The Alchemist's Portrait. I liked the characters and it was very suspenseful. It was hard to put it down."

The Alchemist's Portrait is available at most online bookstores, which you can link to hereAutographed copies are also always available directly from the author.  


 

No comments: