Monday, September 3, 2012

The Sorcerer's Letterbox and the Mystery of the Princes in the Tower - Part Nine


Yet More Reader Comments and Reviews

Here are some other comments by satisfied young readers of The Sorcerer's Letterbox.

"I started reading the book. I got up to chapter five in two days. The book you wrote is one of those books that every time you end a chapter it ends with a cliffhanger, so you just want to keep turning pages and reading more and more."

"I thought your story was terrific! I’d love to read the next! Now even mom’s reading it. I liked your description of the people and places."

"I really liked your book. It might even be the best one I have ever read"

"I liked your book because it was exciting and makes me want to know what’s coming next"

"Ever since I started reading your book it made me feel like I wanted to read, but before I would just want to look at the pictures or not read at all."

"What inspired me the most about this book is your imagination in this book. You used your imagination instead of using the same old stuff."

No comments: